2 years ago I developed pink pimples on my stomach which turned into scales and peeled off after 3 or 4 days. I visited a dermatologist and she suspected that it was caused by some rosea virus. The scales later disappeared after several months (7) but pink pimples spread up to the neck and now turn into black spots which swell and dry up after 3 to 4 day. The black spots spread to the chest, face and have now concentrated around the neck, the chest and along back spinal column. My former beautiful skin is now spotted black. I do not apply oils. I have tried broad spectrum antibiotics and de-wormers but all in vain. I eat fruits every day. What is the cause of this condition and how can it be treated?

Argwings-K

hethe black spots are new... there was an initial condition I still don't have a clinical answer to... it cleared up, and now came back... it's on the clearing up side again now... there's a couple of spots on my back that are burning like hell as I type right now... itchy... however, the first condition with blisters never travelled past my face, mouth, and chest... the black spots on my face will turn scally and peel, the others won't...  That being said... without insurance, and a dermatologist, I found straight tea tree oil the only thing to dry out my face - Selsun blue is also a remedy, however it make mine worse- idk? - This flare up, the blisters are in my hair, my hair is falling out :' (, Huge black spots on my back overnight it seems, there's a burning/ itching sensation that is near unbearable (especially on my back and in my hair - sometimes my face and chest) - in addition to the black spots, lighter spots also present... shoulders mostly... the best way I can describe it is a dark mole (flat) that turns into something (still kinda flat but with scales starting) that resembles a brown recluse bite where the skin is dying (necrosis).. and which point after a shower or a night of neosporin over the area, I'll sqeeze it, using my fingernail to get it started and pull it off, sometimes slide it out...  SO GROSS!!! I did notice and complained about a month before the skin issues that my hair, even when I shampooed twice at 9am, by noon, it would look and feel oily like 2-3 day old hair... keep in mind, I had oily skin naturally.  My silver oxidized in a month in a concentrated area... so, as far as I've gotten... there's an increase of oil secretion.  Now, I've got spots on my legs... and I'm concerned. The ER (when my face was one giant blister) sent me home and referred to a dermatologist.  I would be there if I had the money...  My face is permanently scarred, and with each flare... only getting worse...  I'm not ugly... but whatever this is, is causing me grief... and possibly my job, because of my size... "crackhead" is the label the world is giving, and treating me like... :(  This "issue" is making me consider suicide... My face and hair is literally falling off... wigs are available, brown paper bags aren't widely accepted yet.  HELP! PLEASE! or give me a gun, and a bullet...

Seems like someone has invaded my body at 30 years i began getting dark spots on my skin without bumps all over my right shoulder right side of my face now seeing a couple on my chest no bump just spots i would like one of those gun remedys as well. I was beautiful like a china doll. Now i don't want to look in the mirror... it's crazy!