I burnt my right hand by hot refined oil while I was cooking in the kitchen. I put the hand under running water, applied ice immediately and went to the doctor who prescribed ointment for the burn. The burn got cured slowly but burn marks are still there. Since it is the right hand, it looks very bad and I have to hide it somehow. How to get rid of burn scars?

Sorry to say but burn scars are often permanent. What exactly can be done usually depends on the extent of burns and the scarring. But generally speaking with time the scars mature and soften and become less visible. But you have to keep massaging the scars with cold cream or vaseline to keep it soft and supple. Ointments and different creams don't work.

Hallo,
Oil burns are very problematic. I know that a lot of people get oil burns in the kitchen and in some cases sever scars can remain after the skin has healed. I think that you will need to see a doctor in order to get a prescription for the burn on your skin. Also you will need to use some topical ointments that will help with the scar. I think that Aloe Vera is very helpful when it comes to skin regeneration. Have you considered using this remedy? You will have to take good care of your skin in order not to have a scar. I hope this helped a bit.

All the best to you,
Karen