MY HUSBAND IS A DIABETIC AND ALSO BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH GASTROPARESIS SOME YEARS AGO, WE RECENTLY GOT MARRIED ABOUT A MONTH AGO, BUT FOR THE 1ST 2 YEARS WE WERE TOGETHER I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT HIS GASTROPARESIS, IT HAD GONE INTO REMISSION, IN THE LAST YEAR IT HAS REARED IT'S ULGY HEAD, THIS LIFE FOR HIM IS AWLFUL, THROWING UP AND NAUSEA  EVERY SINGLE DAY, HE HAS HAD A BATTERY OF TEST, MEDICATIONS, EAT THIS, DON'T EAT THAT, HE AVERAGES ABOUT EVERY 3 WEEKS A 2 DAY HOSPITAL STAY, HE ALSO SMOKES MARIJUANA DAILY AND THAT SEEMS TO HELP TREMENDOUSLY WITH THE NAUSEA ALONG WITH REGLAN, AMITRIPTYLINE, PRILOSEC, ZOFRAN, PERCOSET, (I'M SURE THERE ARE SOME I AM MISSING) AND NOTHING SEEMS TO HELP, I AM NOW CONVINCED HE MIGHT NEED IS GALLBALDDER REMOVED, I PRAY THAT HIS GASTROPARESIS GOES BACK INTO REMISSION.  I FEEL EVERYONE'S PAIN AND ESPECIALLY THE SPOUSES.

my husband also is a diabetic and has gastroparesis he was diagnosed with it a few months ago but has been in pain and cant eat throwing up for four years EVERYday just as you said! does your husband experiance any back apin at al?? or has he ever? because that has been just as bad as a problem as the gastroparesis, and we are young only 25 and hes been like this since h was 21, and we've been to many doctors and he has specialists he sees every week and they give him tests that come back negative and he also smokes maijuana and his gastroenterologist says not to but he does not listen because it helps him, is there any adivce you can give me please?!??