CAN I BE PREGNANT IF MY BOYFRIEND DOES WEED AND STILL CUMS IN ME? HE CUMS IN ME ALL THE TIME AND WEED MAKES HIS SPERM COUNT LOW AND WEAK, WE WANT TO HAVE A BABY SO HE HASN'T HAD WEED IN OVER 1 WEEK AND SINCE THEN WE'VE BEEN TRYING. WHAT CAN WE DO?

He needs to not smoke weed, that does lower sperm count #1..

But if a man you want as a father is doing drugs you have to ask yourself what kind of father will he actually be...
I wa raised in a loving stable drug free home, I certainly would not have wanted to be raised otherwise..I saw the unhappiness on the other side.

i understand where you are coming from, but i can re-assure your he woke up after he lost his friend who was involved with drugs and it took his life away, he and his friend was only 15 at the time and he only does it once or twice a week, and he just decided to stop cause he wants to be able to have a family before drugs ever took over his mind and body and make him go crazy. so hes been sober since. it may not be a long time but he gave me his whole bag of weed he had and told me to throw it away. and he transferred all his money to my account and gave me his atm card so he wont touch the money that we saved up to have a baby. so thats how i know hes serious about this change. and we're trying.

I am not here to stick up for or defend pot smoking, but for thoes of you who bash it without knowing what it is like, or never trying the drug, how can you say anything. Just because a man smokes pot doesn't mean he's bad, and i am rather insulted by this comment. That is like me saying that all tabacco smokers are bad people. It is a proven fact that 1 out of 4 people have tried pot and 1 out of 3 tabacco, so how can you say that because this man smokes pot he is lesser than people who dont choose to, that is just plain ignorace. I smoke pot every day, i lead a normal life style, i have many friends that don't smoke the drug but that does not mean i am a bad man because of my use.

I am a succesful buisness man and at the ripe age of 20 i live in a brand new house, i work hard and i have been smoking pot since i was 17. Yes it does lower your sperm count , but my wife (who is on the pill) still has become pregnant while i still use the drug. So yes stoping the use of the drug can increase you chances, but using it is no fourm of birth control as my example states.
I look forward to a reply. Thankyou for you time

Its a drug.. it shouldnt be used.

The term "drug" is used quite loosly these days. It seems the only time it is used is in a perscription or the illegal type. Alcohol is a drug and so is the contents of smokes but because it is deemed legal by the legal system its ok (Weed will soon be legal in canada if not decriminalized) It is already legal for medicinal perposes. Now people that drink and smoke are also using drugs but are you going to think less of them because of it. Alcohol intoxicates much more than weed and kills hundreds of thousands a year, and many by smokes. Smokes are extremly addictive after the first one, but weed is a mental addiction it take years to create a body dependency. Now can you still judge this man because he smokes weed. No because it would make a hypocrite out of thoes who follow through with judgement but still indulge in the "legal" drugs. I will repeat i am not here to defend or, stick up for, weed but for peoples freedom of choice and ill-placed judgment.

I am 24, my husband owns a business which I help in, and I am college educated and work in an abortion clinic...

The fact is that SOME people cannot use drugs responsibly, and these people are the highly publicized ones.

I personally would not date or have married a man who used drugs, it is just a preference.

But i do look down on people who drink and smoke as well as the people who abuse drugs, if your not here about pregnancy? and you say your not here to defend drugs? did you just reply because you needed to have your say? this whole topic is about someone who dosn't quite know what the outcome would be if they smoked marijuana and wanted a baby, your only here because you smoke it yourself and think that it isnt something that should be of concern, so many teens are smoking it all because adults are supplying it, parents are worried and break down over it, so not only does it mess up the childs mind but emotionally effects there parents.. see my example of why weed is bad?! now accept that it is illegal and shouldn't be used!

Okay, yes you can still get pg if you husband smokes, it may take a little longer but i more than likely will happen good luck! And obviously we have some uneducated, uniformed people in this forum. pot is not a "drug" it is an herb it was used many years ago to promote a healthly appitite and cure/aid in the relief of headaches, nausea, and menstral cramps. along with many other ailments. Just because someone smokes pot doesn't mean they are a bad person. We have many people in this country who drink everyday and smoke cigs and take perscription drugs which in most cases are way more deadly than pot and not one thinks their a bad person and we all know why: BECAUSE ALCOHOL AND CIGS AND PERSCRIPTION DRUGS ARE LEGAL AND POT ISN'T! So before you go and start judging a person based on the fact that they choose to smoke pot, remember if you take any perscritption drug, drink alcohol, or smoke cigs, you are altering your mind and body also, and yes you are on drugs. And also "Doodles" do you take tylonal or drink caffiene, you probably do, and if you do, your on drugs, congratulations! Props to you BLAZER you are truly one of the smart ones hope you have a VERY succesful life :-)

Everyone here is throwing their opinions out thinking that they are the only ones who are right. Look, people smoke pot, that's a fact, almost 25% of all families have at least one parent who smokes pot. They lead totoally normal lives. Saying that because someone does something labeled a "Drug" makes them an unfit parent is accusing the entire world of being unfit parents. Those pills in your medicine cabinet are called drugs too. They are all forms of a controlled substance. Most of the medicines sold in phamacies are worse for you than smoking pot. A person gets more jail time from possession of pot, than for killing someone. The policies set by our government are no way to base a person's worth. If someone smokes something you don't like... Deal with it. get over it, and move on. It's not your life, and unless the people are growing, and selling pot out of their house with a child in it, then just leave them alone. You're persecuting people who have done nothing wrong other thann smoke a plant, that the government doesn't approve of, that is all.

it doesnt matter anyone's opinion on whether or not he should quit smoking pot. This girl did not come here to ask YOU what you thought about pot. she came here to ask your HELP with pregnancy... not pot.

my finace and i smoked on a reg. basis and i still got pregnant ... im 4 months...... so i dont think that matters.

My brother has 2 kids and he smoke pot....it has ruined his home...he is always lazy all he wants to do is go to his weed websites it has ruined his family and his life I have no respect for people who will take this drug and not take into consideration there kids...people can say all they want to that the kids don't know but they do...my niece calls his pipe daddy's toy and she doesn't even see him smoke...I just feel bad for him and the choices he made...I'm glad pot is illegal and I hope it stays that way

ok i came to this forum because my friend was having problems getting pregnant and her man smokes weed. So far i have really only heard both sides of if you should or should not smoke. i don t believe if you smoke that you are a bad person at all, but i do think that smoking drinking yada yada... does reduce your chances of getting pregnant. I dont think anyone accused anyone of being a bad person for what ever they do, PLease let us stick to the subject at hand here. I know that some people have had children when their partners were smoking weed... i want to know how long did it take them, what methods were they using to confirm fertile windows, things like that... you know valid information that would help me to help my friend acheive pregnancy. if anyone has any information in this area please respond. and please let s stop arguing about weed s rightfulness or wrongfulness... its obvious already there are 2 sides to the story

Because a person does weed does not make them a bad person for @#$% sake, Weed is the least of this worlds Problem. You want a problem drug take a look at alcohol!!