Since I was 8 I have had unexplained nausea. When the nausea gets really bad my whole body shakes. I have been to many doctors. They have diagnosed with panic attacks and depression. However they could never find a reason for the nausea. I was prescribed reglan which eventually stopped working. I am now 18 years old and it is still goig on. It used to be easier to handle but now I feel as though it something that the doctors may never find out. I get so bad that I go days without eating even getting liquids down is a task. Does anyone else have something like this? Any suggestions?

Sorry to read abou what you are going through. Something that helped me was Dr D'Adamo, Diet, (Eat Right for your Type). Also, having Epley maneuver (physical therapy for vestibular vertigo) - these two combined help me a lot.

'

My 12 year old son is/was also having similiar problems. When he wakes up in the morning he just can't eat without throwing up.  Even the mere thought of eating causes him nausea.  Because he doesn't eat in the morning he gets headaches at school and is always going to the clinic.  We've taken him to several doctors but we think we've found what is working so far.  The doctor said my son has acid indegistion (but doesn't cause heartburn, just sour stomach) so he put him on a prescription medication called "Omeprazole" which is takes at bedtime.  We've seen a big differance in his ability to eat now.  Whenever he forgets to take it he feels sick the next day.  Maybe you could test the theroy on yourself by taking an Over the Counter med that is similar, ask your pharmist after you explain your symptoms. Sometimes the problem could be simple which I hope it is for you. We were told that if my son's problem was left untreated it could turn into an ulcer. If you have excessive acid in your stomach along with stress, you're very likely to get one too. Good luck hunny.