Hello. I'm 38 year old male and I I'm very worried for my present health state. Just recently I have read some interesting stuff about different lung conditions.
Problem is that these last couple of days I have started to suffer from some symptoms that remind me on one condition I read about and it is called pleurisy!
I have problems with mild fever and chest pain while breathing, which is characteristic for this condition. There are no other symptoms. How could I be sure that I've developed this particular disease?

Well, I can't say that you could be sure at all. Not until you contact your general practitioner or local pulmologist. The truth is that you have some of the most common symptoms but there are lot more and I will name you some. Maybe it will help you.
Beside mild fever that occurs in many patients, chest pain is predominant symptom and deep breathing and coughing often make it worse. What is also typical, you will be able to point to the exact location of the pain. Contact your GP for further evaluation. If the diagnosis really is pleurisy- then you will get appropriate medications and, to limit the pain of pleurisy, reducing the movement of the lungs may be desirable.