Hello. I'm 36 year old male and just recently I started to suffer from some strange and possible serious symptoms. You see, it all started with these breathing difficulties and wheezing. It was worse when I was practicing some physical activity.
These last couple of days I've also noticed that I have mildly increased body temperature and low fever.
A friend told me that I should definitely talk with some doctor over this because the cause could be some bronchitis as a part of acute viral syndrome. How serious this condition could really be!

Well, I really don’t know a lot about all this but I believe that your friend told you the truth. All your symptoms could indicate on this acute viral bronchitis which isn’t some trivial condition.
I know that this Bronchitis is an inflammation of the main air passages to the lungs. The virus probably first infect your nose, sinuses, and throat and then spread to the lungs.
I suggest you to contact your doctor for detailed evaluation. He could find some unusual breathing sounds on you and chest X-ray could confirm the diagnosis. There is no special treatment for viral bronchitis because the symptoms usually clear by them self.