it all started with the nuva ring i got a yeast infection after i got it- couple of days later i got a uti~ wtf.... i was put on medication (microbid) didnt work. I went into urgent care they said the infection went to my kidneys that was the reason why i was having soo much pain so i got on keflex and percoset. But i still have a lot of pain when i urinate... I am not kidding when i say pain i cry when i pee i feel like i have paper cuts every where- the day b4 yst i went in to see my regular gyn and she said it was a severe infection and i got an another antibiotic which is every 12 hrs( keep in mind tht im still taking keflex 3 times a day) and she gave me vicodin. My husband and i were having sex and i was having some discomfort i asked him to take a look and he said " babe you have tiny blister" he said that he started feeling some pain also and he has like tiny little slits onthe side of his penis.. idk whats going on- my dr checked me im sure she saw what was going on under there but she didnt explain much can anyoone help me .. explain this to me or if theres something tht she didnt mention please help me out. she also said she was gona send some cultures or do them im not sure... ?

Hi honey! I HATE to say this, but I think you both have infections - have either of you ever been tested for an STD/STI?, I just want to rule that out! Whatever happens do NOT have sex till you are both cleared up - as you will just keep giving it back to each other! Depedning on what the culture shows, it sounds like you both have it now!!!!! Your symptoms tell me it is a BAD yeast infection! Which means that EVERY time you go on the antibiotics it is a Catch 22 which means that you WILL get another Yeast infection, and I think you have given it to your husband! Due to how severe it is, I think it will need to have ANOTHER pill for this! Start taking Probiotics - to counter attack the yeast! And I would suggest your husband getting the same help! Get ahold of Acidopholus pills at your local healthstore and start popping them honey! This will also help with your immune systme and overall infection after infection! Ask your health store about helping boosting your immune system! Obviously this has taken a hell of a lot out of you and you need to get your boyd built up again! Good luck and health to BOTH of you! Hope this helps you a bit!

onewithagoodheart wrote:

it all started with the nuva ring i got a yeast infection after i got it- couple of days later i got a uti~ wtf.... i was put on medication (microbid) didnt work. I went into urgent care they said the infection went to my kidneys that was the reason why i was having soo much pain so i got on keflex and percoset. But i still have a lot of pain when i urinate... I am not kidding when i say pain i cry when i pee i feel like i have paper cuts every where- the day b4 yst i went in to see my regular gyn and she said it was a severe infection and i got an another antibiotic which is every 12 hrs( keep in mind tht im still taking keflex 3 times a day) and she gave me vicodin. My husband and i were having sex and i was having some discomfort i asked him to take a look and he said " babe you have tiny blister" he said that he started feeling some pain also and he has like tiny little slits onthe side of his penis.. idk whats going on- my dr checked me im sure she saw what was going on under there but she didnt explain much can anyoone help me .. explain this to me or if theres something tht she didnt mention please help me out. she also said she was gona send some cultures or do them im not sure... :?:

ok soo update
i went to the dr again
i got tested for everything and everything came back negative!!
but really what the hell
her paperwork said unspecified genital female organs
im an id**t and again i forgt to ask questions
:x

? ! Unspecified Femal Genitals I think means that they didn't specify from which organ the swab was taken! So what did the doctor think was wrong with both of you?!!!!!!! 8-| o.O I'm with you about waht the heck!!?