hey i am 21 years old. about a week ago i had unprotected sex with a friend, she said she was clean and always tried to keep it safe. long story short, i woke up 2-3 days later with very small red rash like bumps. i counted only three on the top side of my penis, they were very small and could hardly notice them, i also noticed a rash like ring on the inside of my forskin when i pull it back all the way. i am not having any itchy problems or showing any signs of discharge or irritation. and the bumps went away today, but when i jerked it in the shower they came back.

ive only had sex 5 times in the past 4 years. ive gotten this once before, the first time i had sex(when i lost my verginity). it scared me so i went to get checked, i didnt get a std test i just had the doctor look at it. she said it was a yeast infection.

now that i got it a second time i am kinda worried, ive always tried to keep it safe. i clean down there a lot. i suspect it could be balanitis? or some type of rash like symtoms due to forskin rubbing. its weird because ive only been with 3 different girls, and ive only gotten this with 2 of them, both were one night stands. the other was a FWB and ive never goten this with her.

im freaking out a bit, could it be herpes? warts? or just some normal thing a uncut dude will get? HELP?

Sorry man I looked it up you got the hurpes

are you messing with me?