Im 19 and i just had a new sexual partner. about 7 or 8 days after we had sex white bumps appeared on my lips of my viginia. the bumps burned when i pee.but it didn't burn when water touched it or if i took a bath and washed it with soap. I hurted if i wiped but it didnt if i blotted. puss and blood was comming from it. i went to the doctor when the bumps well more like blisters were on my viginia,the doctor said it looked herpes but when we tested the tissues, but the test camed back negative for herpes. I went back and got a blood test and it also came back negative for herpes to. now the sores are gone but im just itching. whats wrong do i have herpes, and if not what else could it be?

Sounds like you got a mild infection. Did he rule out vaginitus or yeast? I'd start looking for a better doctor.

He said i got vaginitus, but he is still insisting that i have herpes, just because it looked like it.

Have you had vaginitus or yeast infections in the past? It could possibly be herpes, there are a few variations of it out there, and the tests for it really aren't perfect. Did your doctor prescribe you diflucan?

no. he gave me something that starts with an A. But i didn't take it.

Well if you don't like your doctors opinion, why don't you go see another doctor. Just find a walk in clinic and get checked there.

I went to the free clinic, but they said they don't test for herpes, but when she looked at me she said i had herpes, just like my doctor.
but i have still not taken the meds, and i feel fine. all the iching and everything has stopped. and i feel normal again :-P