Good day all. 

I have to admit that after a years and years of using diet products, I am still not so good informed about some of them. For example, I don’t know what ingredients are main in some diet products that can help us lose our weight. OK. I was thinking to try with Almased diet product, but I am not so sure, because almost no one around me was not using this one. So, I really don’t have any help when it comes about Almased and I need your help.

I was wondering, is there any possibility for you to tell me how fast can you lose weight with Almased diet products?

Thank you! 

Hi. I have the same problem, but I am always trying to find out as much as I can about weight loss products and supplements before I start to use them. But, come on, it is really hard :) The Almased claims that will help people to lose up to 15 pounds in six weeks. I am currently using it, for five weeks to be exact, and I have lost 11 pounds :) So, there is still a chance for me, to lose 15 pounds :) That is my experience, and that is something that I really can share with you.
It is true, not just a lie :)
Good luck!

Good day. I didn’t know, but my friend Carla is using Almased diet product for a while now. We were drinking coffee at the coffee shop and she told me this, and I was like – what? :) I didn’t have an idea. So, she told me that Almased helped her lose her pounds, but very, very slow. Maybe she was doing something wrong, because in 2 months she lost only 10 pounds, which was a little bit unbelievable for me. She was following instructions, but maybe Almased is not for her.Any advice? Do you know maybe what was her mistake? 

Probably Almased diet products are not for her, for some reason. Maybe she needs to find some other weight loss product or supplement. Because, everyone that I know, have a good experience with Almased, and they told me that they didn’t lose a lot of pounds, but it was enough. It was not slow, and that is what matters, right? Anyway, you need to try it to see how many pounds you will lose, because it is impossible to say what you can expect. You can expect to drop your pounds that is sure.

Have a nice day and good luck! 

HELLO,
MAY BE YOUR FRIEND WAS ADDING TO MANY FRUITS TO HER SHAKE FOR THE FRIST CYCLES OF PLAN. IS SHE STILL USING THE PRODUCT

Hi, every product is good in its own way, I still like L-carnitine and I also like supplements along with food, I like protein or gainer, it's tasty and fast, just what you need, now ordered _[removed]_  -Isolates, I decided to try something original, I will say that if you sit on a deficit of 10% of calories and replace sweets with supplements, you can lose 7 kilograms per month.