A year and a half ago I was diagnosed with reactive arthritis. I was told that this was a temporary arthritis and that it should go away. This doesn't seem to be the case. I have heard that a change in diet can help with my reactive arthritis. Can anyone advise me of a diet that can help?

I have had reactive arthritis for 4yrs. a few things that seem to work for reactive arthritis are cutting out nightshade food groups, milk in all forms, no alcohol, lower sugar in take, lower sodium in take stretching every morning, exercise and rest. You will have good days and bad ones but if you cut out the things you’ll feel much better. I’ve heard that many people have had success treating arthritis by correcting their acid/alkaline imbalance. A change in diet can affect this imbalance, but most people have found it much easier to drink alkaline ionized water from a water ionizer to alkalize their bodies.