I think I am going to try the diet pill redusyn. Some of the people in this forum seem to like it very much and it seems to work. Nevertheless many people are against any kind of weight loss pill. But why? Which are the pros and cons of diet pills? What do you think?

In my point of view and experience and knowledge, most pills don't work, they make you lose water initially but even if you do lose some weight it is short lasting and you never stay on the desired weight.......but gain some more shortly after.

Will power......for regular exercise and moderate food intake......not easy at all but possible.

Yeah unfortunately you are right. One of my friends also tried a diet pill which hasn't worked at all (unfotunately I forgot the name but I could ask him again!) He has even gained some kilos!!!

Have you ever tried a weight loss pill, Miia?

Will power is great but some people just don't have it...:-(