I have been on a diet and I did lose a few pounds, but I have much more to go. A few friends of mine have been talking about weight loss pills. My friends say that weight loss pills are terrific, and that they make you lose lots of weight super fast! Should I try weight loss pills for myself? What are the pros and cons?

Have you checked what your BMI or body mass index is? If it is 30 or over, you are probably a good candidate for weight loss pills, especially if you also have other medical issues such as hypertension. If your BMI is lower, you are probably a much better candidate for work outs and eating well than you are for weight loss pills.

Be careful, if you are looking for "fast weight loss pills" you might be out of luck. There is no such thing as a free ride, free lunch, you name it. Of course, some medicines may benefit you in your weight loss journey. Please remember to take care of yourself. There is no need to rush weight loss, as doing so may cause you health issues in the long-run.