Hi, can you tell me more about perricone diet, can you tell me what are pros and cons? As I told you before, I don't like it very much, but I believe that is good, and if that is true, I would like to start to follow it. But, of course, I am still thinking is it worth to follow it? So, I need you to tell me all your pros and cons :) Maybe that is the only way to decide is this diet good for me and my personality. I will make a list based on your experience, and then I will decide :) Is that good option? 

Hi. No, that is not the only way, and no it is not a good option :) You should try it by your own and then you need to decide is it good for you or not. But, of course, we are here to help you as much as we can. But you need to make decisions on your own. Pros : this is not an ordinary book that talks how this diet is good, healthy, etc. It has a lot of theories that can help you decide. He also documented all of his theories. This book is complementary as well, it is a strategy how to lose weight. Dr is teaching you what to eat. Cons: this diet is not that friendly. It has great recipes, but a lot of people just quit it at the start. Maybe you are one of them :)

I can't tell you any cons. I can tell you only pros about this diet :)

Let's go :)

This diet is great because it helps you lose your weight and build your muscles, if you want that. You can regulate your blood sugar levels as well. He will teach you how to have appetite all day and to eat healthy.

You can say goodbye to acne, because this diet can help you with them.  Antioxidants can boost your immune system. In this plan, you also need to consume the omega 3 acids, and it will help you with your heart health.

A lot of pros, don't you think? :)

Just drink water and count your calories ... I feel like wonderwoman! You won't loose weight in a night so get over it.. you made your self that way which took a whole.. 6 months if you drink a lot of water and countil your calories you can loose weight... and it would be very hard to gain it back.. patience is a virtue!!!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use