Hello. I am hoping there are people here who have more experience with weight loss/diet products than I do.

I need to lose my weight as soon as possible since it really bothers me. It is not about the looks, I really don’t care about that. It’s because of my job. I cannot do my job properly with 60 extra pounds. I am a nurse and my job is usually not so physically demanding but I often need to work on field. And I get tired when I need to walk fast, I cannot stoop down to pick up something, because I have difficulties standing up.

Anyway, my colleagues have this negative attitude when it comes to diet pills or slimming pills. What do you think, can one really lose weight with those?

My mom is a nurse and she is also against any kind of weight loss/diet supplements. She says that those quick weight loss pills lead to a quick weight gain the moment we stop using them. She is always on the side of dieting and physical activity.

My experience is a bit different. Dieting was never an option for me since I am not self disciplined at all. I tried some slimming pills last summer and I achieved losing 30 pounds if I remember well. I did swim a lot back then though. But I think those slimming pills actually helped a lot.

I also think they can help. But in order to have healthy weight you have to be persistent. And using slimming pills (or diet pills) won’t be enough. You need to pay attention to your eating habits and exercise daily. Even the best weight loss pills won’t give any results if they are not combined with some other stuff. Eating whatever you want and relying on the pills to make your pounds disappear is just silly.

So the answer you were searching for is- yes, you can lose weight with diet or slimming pills but you have to put more effort to it. 

Health Advisor

Dear members and guests,

SteadyHealth has some exciting news for you — we've just released another weight loss book! This time we covered one of the most intriguing topics in the modern dieting world: weight loss pills. Our goal was to find out which ones work fast and what side effects can they cause. To achieve that, we interviewed a grand total of 150 people to collect their real-life experiences. Of course, the question of all questions is: "Are diet pills even effective?"

You can find the answers to these questions right alongside answers to questions you didn't even know you had in our new book. "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!"

You can download it by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RGXZJO6.

It's free for the next five days, so grab your chance while you can!

If you like our book, please leave us some feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Want to lose weight? 

Download our book for free! "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!" can be downloaded for free just three more days, so get your copy now! We got feedback from real people on 30 of the most popular weight loss pills available on the market. 

If you ever had any doubts about particular diet pills, you'll find your answers in our book. We just have one request for you. If you like our book, please, leave us possitive feedback on Amazon. 

Health Advisor

Today is the LAST DAY of our free promo campaign for the ebook "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!"

You can download it completely free from Amazon by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RGXZJO6.

Find answers to every question you ever had about weight loss pills. Don’t miss this last-minute opportunity to finally lose all those unwanted pounds in the fastest way possible.And, if you are satisfied with our book, give us some small encouragement by leaving your review on Amazon.Thank you!