I know that most people who have tried some of the recent fad diets have realized that those diets do not work. Weight lost in the initial stages is eventually gained back, that is fact I had to accept. I have many friends who were leaving the dieter at the same weight as before, or even heavier. Anyway, I have heard for T-Factor Diet, so I think this might be different. One friend of mine says he loses some weight with help of this, so I need to hear more about it.

I know very well about many of false diets and weight loss programs, so I could understand why people think like that. What does work, however, is the program outlined in The T-Factor Diet. That groundbreaking book has sold well over a million copies since initial publication. Its runaway success launched the best-selling T-Factor Fat Gram Counter. Its companion guides changing a nation’s attitude toward high-fat foods, and it should help people with this kind a problem. This book of T-Factor Diet is scientifically proven advice remains true today. By understanding the "T-factor" or thermogenic effect, in which carbohydrate calories are burned faster than fat calories, you can lose weight quickly and safely. What is even more important, you can keep it off, and all without going hungry. Dr. Martin Katahn explains how to choose foods that naturally maximize the T-factor level. This has been done thus activating the body’s hidden fat-burning potential, and he includes exercises, recipes, and meal plans.