Hi. I’ve had weight problems since I can remember. I’ve tried many diets, diet pills (for example xenandrin) but not good result. Diets had no effect and pills did not last too long either. I even had som e health problem s due to constant usage of diet pills because they all contain ephedrine. I’ve recently heard for zentrax 3 which is told to contain NO EPHEDRINE but I don’t want to try them before I ask around about it. Has anybody here tried those and what do you think of them??? Thanks.

Dear, you’ve heard right about zantrex 3 pills – it does not contain ephedrine. On the other hand, you’ve obviously missed out to hear that instead ephedrine these pills contain large amounts of caffeine. Due to this fact, list of possible side effects is quite a long one and I really don’t think that I need to count all of them here. Trust me when I tell you that there is NO healthy diet pill. If you’ve experienced side effects with ones you’ve been using so far, I don’t see why should it be any different with this one.

why do i feel head ache and dizziness and vomiting when i take zantrex