I hear that it is scientifically proven to work. There is another one called Red Cutz which is a pure ECA Stack and patented. Has anyone tried it from the ephedrawholsale site?

I have not heard of it. What does Ephedra do? Does it help you lose weight? What's the active ingredient? Have there been any FDA trials for it?

Hallo,
If I am not mistaking Ephedrine is a commonly used as appetite suppressant. It is also used to treat hypertension associated with anesthesia. The fact is that this supplement promotes weight loss. It affects fat cells with so called thermogeneis. On the other hand this supplement can cause you to have constipations which is not that healthy. There are also some cardiovascular side effects that are associated with this supplement. Some can develop even gastrointestinal disorders as anorexia and nausea. So as you can see as much helpful as it gets thi supplement can have negative effects on your body so you need to take it with caution. I hope this helped you.
All the best to you,
Karen