I have been on Percocet for 15 years and Watson always works better than any other manufacturers. it will take effect quicker and it will last longer before you need another one.

512 work. Less fillers. Watson brand have always given me gives and a dirty penny after taste. Yuk. Roccicet brand makes me itch and severe constipation.

I p is actually ibuprofen which is just a regular aspirin.

Ugh i just got actavis and its c**p. Had no idea generics could be so different until now. Researched when my pain was no better after 2xs what i normally take. Went to a different pharmacy in the interest of saving time. It was a walgreens...been on percocet and oxy 5 mgs for about two months now. Last prescription from the same doctor specified no generics, this time she did the opposite for some reason even though the cost was the same. Doesnt work and makes me feel headaches and pukey. Now i think im stuck with it and mad

I have been on perocet 10-325 for at least 20 years. I got a script that got me the round ones from Rhodes that not only do not work but caused depression and stomach problems ! It took me many months before I ditched them and got the oblong ones from aurobindo and I am getting much better results. In this day and age I am shocked this is happening

I thought Watson stopped making Percocet back in 2014 how are you still getting it? They are now made by Actavis.

This thread is fascinating. I’ve been taking Actavis A333 10-325 for a while now as my Walgreens supplies them. They work great for me with very minor side effects. Recently, there has been an issue with Walgreens and 10-325 Percocet. They never have them. So I tried the Malincrodt M523. I think I like the A333 better. It’s the one pill that doesn’t make me feel like c**p. I’ve taken at least 7-10 different brands and the A333 is my favorite. Fascinating that others hate it.

You definitely have that right! I couldn't have said it better if I tried!!! I have been in PM for 15 years for chronic RA, spinal stenosis, degenerative disk disorder, etc, etc. The only thing they are good for is if you are looking to get a massive headache, depression, lethargic, etc. They DO NOT PROVIDE ONE OZ. OF PAIN RELIEF. I think I read that they are manufactured in India!

Of course Percocet from one person to the next works different, the same with different companies work different as we're all not the same, I contacted my doctor who said to find a place that does carry a brand I can handle, bring my unused to her n they'll count it , destroy it then and write a script for that amount of pills, what I found crazy is, is u can't ask the pharmacy who supplies them ..but they'll tell if it's not the ones u don't like...like I can't take the actavis and n they told that's not the manufacturer but they can't tell me if it's endo I also had no clue about a lot of stuff I learned here n it helped me a lot, thanks every one

What you need to remember is that every company that manufactures medications must put in the medicinal ingredients but everything else in the pill is fillers and so the cheaper the drug the cheaper the fillers so unless you have the brand-name which tends to be the best ones you getting cheap fillers. For example when I had generic Percocet it made my ears ring horribly so I switched to the brand-name And it stopped right away.

Watson was purchased by another company (cannot remember name) but I have always thought Watson pills were better than anything on the market. Since Watson was brought out, I get perocet 10/325 from different suppliers depending on the pharmacy (Walgreens and CVS) and there are slight differences in reaction time.

Watson took about 10 minutes while the other take 15-30 minutes. I have never found a reason on the internet for the differences.

Actually, you're both partly correct, but if we're wanting to get it completely correct... Percocet is the brand name for a pill that CONTAINS Oxycodone and Acetaminophen. Oxycontin is a brand name for Oxycodone that is time release.

Still not accurate info. Oxycodone IS Percocet and Acetaminophen is just Tylenol added to the Oxycodone or Percocet.

they got the whie round pill rp 10 /325 my head hurts eveytim
e I take and get nausea the pharmacy say they the same I
know they not

WRONG! OxyContin is time released and oxycodone is NOT