I have problems with acne for as long as I can remember. Nothing really helped me until I started using differin. I would like if someone could tell me more about this product? It has helped me, so I want others to know that it is good.

I am glad that you have found a product that has helped you with your acne. In this case, it is differin but I have to say that this product is not so helpful with everyone. In fact, some people that have tried differin gel are not so happy about it. Also, in some people this gel has only made the situation with acne worse. But on the other side, there are people that are lucky enough that they have found a product that can help them. I don't want to sound like I am talking bad about this product. I just want to be objective enough to say the truth about it. And the truth is that this product can not help everyone. It is important to try different products to know what the best is for you. Differin is a gel that is being used to treat acne. It should not be used by individuals who are hypersensitive to adapalene or any of the components in the gel because it has the potential to produce local irritation in some patients. Differin gel should be applied once a day to affected areas.