Hello. I'm pretty desperate right now and that’s why I'm writing this post hoping that someone will be able to help me with some advices.
I'm 20 year old male and skin acnes are fallowing me since I was 15 years old.
I have used several medications but I believe they only confused my skin and made things only worse.
I don’t know what to do now because what ever I put on my face only make my skin more irritable, red and swollen.
Just the other day a good friend recommend me some Differing gel which I believe is the only one I haven’t used. Did anyone use it?

I have used this Differin gel for several weeks and I will tell you some facts about it. Generally it helped me a lot but there is one thing you should know- for the first couple of weeks my skin was red and scaly and just all-around unappealing.
So, many people will tell you that this stuff sucks and that it didn’t help them at all. But you must understand that skin has time to accept some new medication so- allow time for the skin to heal and the gel to do its job!
Differin comes in a variety of formulations: gel, solution, cream and pledgets. Whatever form you use, Differin provides strong medicine to unclog pores but in a same time it’s enough gentle to your skin.