Hi, I have big acne problem. And after useless efforts to treat it with number of cosmetic products, I am about to try Benzoyl Peroxid cream, Basiron. I need any informations from patients experienced with this cream.

Benzoyl peroxide is widely used in the treatment of most forms of acne. It is typically placed over the affected areas in gel or cream form, in concentrations of 5% or 10%. You should be careful with applying of cream, because too concentrated cream can result in dryness and irritation of the skin. Some percentage of people are over sensitive to it and by them burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling can be noticed. It is best to start with lower concentrations. Some studies show that treatment containing around 2.5% benzoyl peroxide, is as effective as the 10% options but with fewer side effects. It is believed acts by interfering with acne bacterial metabolism through oxidation. It will clear your skin from acne and promote healing of excisting scars.

i used to use the same stuff you do for you ance but it never helped me i used to highiest level of it and it just burnt my skin off but ir grew back so dont worrie :-D but now i use spectro gel, oxy pads, oxy shower gel, which i think works, all you do is it is like a body wash if you got any acne on ur back etc.. use it while ur in the shower and can be used for face iv tried every single product there is out there i used to have major bad acne and i still got a few :$ but iv been treating it with Stieva-A it has slowed my acne down and made most of it go away that is why i am using spectro and oxy stuff also to help it, so ask your doctor if stieva-A is for you.

Where can I get Benzoyl Peroxide and is a prescription needed :-D
?