Hello. I'm 20 year old female and since I entered my puberty period I had problems with face acne.
I have never had them anywhere else but on my face. It wasn’t troubling me before because I knew that they are caused by many hormonal fluctuations and I thought they all will disappear when I exit my puberty. I was wrong. The acne problem is still troubling me big time. A good friend of mine recommended me some Differin topical skin lotion for acne. So, I decided to start using it but I don’t know some stuff. Can I combine this drug with my regular yearly tanning treatment that I practiced all this years?

Hello. I'm using this Differin lotion for years now and it helped me a lot. That’s why I know a bit about it and I will gladly share it with you. Differin is very good topical retinoid but you should know some facts about it before you start with your treatment.
First you should know is that Differin is only approved for external topical use on the face, neck, chest, upper back and shoulders.
Avoid contact with eyes, lips, angels of the nose and mucous membranes. You asked about tanning treatment and differin. This is very important question! Differin makes you more sensitive to sunlight and that’s why you should avoid all sun exposure, including tanning beds and sunlamps. Always use sunscreen and protective clothing over treated areas.