Hi. I have very oily skin. Yesterday I was trying to handle my acne problem. After pimple extraction, I have noticed some dark spots. What happened? Help!

Hi. I have the same problem with my pimples. After extraction, my pimples have become blackheads. They look like dark spots with open pores at the center. I have tried many acne products - none of them really works. So I have decided to try whatever nature can give me. Did you know food can actually help you? Vitamins are also very effective. I take a fresh lemon juice and apply it on my pimples before bed time. Then I go to sleep and in the morning I simply wash my face with water. Lemon (vitamin C) is very effective.

(my dad's is a dermatologist and i get acne and this is what i do lol(that sounds so weird))

but anyway, i get blackheads on my nose and i have this weird line of pimples, but i put differin 0.3 gel on at night after i wash my face and usually after two nights after, they're gone. but also if your dermatologist has the Silk Peel machine, even though its expensive, you should totally get it. It totally wipes the acne off yooour face and when your done its in a little jar.
but yeah.

sorry if that sounded weird.

Guest. you Are nuts
1) Differin is prescription medicine
2) it costs 200d ollars
3) Your dad did not tell you to apply baking soda paste ?