Hi. I'm 21 year old male and you can't even imagine how much problems I had with acne so far in my life. Every since, I was teenager they started showing and by the age of 17 they covered my whole face. And not only face but my back, arms and legs.
I have always thought that this is just a meter of hygiene and never used any cream or skin lotion to relieve my symptoms but, I have decided to start now.
I have heard a lot of good stuff about some Tazorac skin gel but I have never really used it so, if someone did- tell me what the effects were.
Thanks!

I will try to help you with some details because I have many years of experience in fighting the ace.
You see, I just started on tazorac and it’s been less than a week and I am quite unhappy. You see, beside the fact that it’s making my skin oily, but my acne remained the same. Supposedly, first effects could be spotted only after 10 or more days.
I have also read that the effects last for about 2 weeks and then I should be expecting a breakout. So, I have decided to change medication. I just began using Differin gel today, so I can’t give you much feedback on the product but I have heard only the best about it. Supposedly it should make my skin smooth and restore normal skin to previous acne scars.

Olva man I can imagine trust me i've gone through the same/ am going through the same thing, started when I was about 17 and i'm turning 23 next month and it's not gotten any better it just seems to get worse with every passing year and it causes so many problems in my life. I have not gotten acne on my legs but my face,chest and back get covered completely! I have used lot's of products and prescriptions with no luck, A combination my dermi gave me was apo tetra (tetracycline) 2 pills twice a day, clindoxyl gel during the day and differin gel for at night on your face and back as a 3 step method. It isn't cheap if you don't have a drug plan and you need to use all 3 at the same time for maximum benefits, sadly it no longer works for me almost like my body built up an immune to it but maybe it may work for you guys. If you guys have any suggestions on products I should try I would appreciate any advice because this problem affects/controls my life.