Hello. I'm 27 years old male and I have some questions about skin acne. You see, through the majority of my adult years I have dealt with varying degrees of acne. You know how can this devastate man’s self-confidence and that’s exactly what happened to me.
I have tried several skin remedies and lotions and not even one could help me so I decided to stop believing in commercials and start talking about this with people who had this kind of problem and possibly solved it successfully. Did any of you try Proactive solution?
So, if someone has some advice on this mater, feel free to write about it. Thanks!

Hello. I would really like to help you because I had the same problem over then 6-7 years and finally, about two years I have bumped on Proactive solution. Like you, I was very suspicious about it but, it really helped me and I could say now that my problem is solved.
You see, this is a very interesting and effective 3-step program. It is based on three different products. The first is Renewing Cleanser which removes the dead skin. The second is Revitalizing Toner which unplugs pores and helps remove excess oil and the third product is called Repairing lotion that is used to heal blackheads and blemishes and helps prevent future breakouts.
Try it- it isn’t so expensive and the success is guaranteed.

Ok so iv had Proactive for about five days now and honestly it doesnt look like my acne is getting any better in some cases it looks like it got worse and of corse it has had a major impact on my social life i was just wondering if this product first makes you break out and then starts clearing it up or should i be tryin a different product please get back to me i would really like to know if im waisting my time :$

it takes about two weeks for the system to start actually working. your acne will get worse than better. its because your skin is getting use to the new product

Honestly proactive does not work if you suffer from really bad acne. As someone who has suffered with acne since I was 16-17 and am now turning 23 and still have a terrible time with it I can tell you unless you only have a few pimples here and there and suffer from mild acne that proactive will do nothing at all for you. I tried it once when it first came out and I used it till it was all used up and it did nothing but irritate my skin, but after a year or so I decided to give it another shot and got the same results. Try this three step program apo-tetra 2 pills twice a day, clindoxyl gel during the day and differin gel at night before bed, it doesn't work for me anymore but it might help you.

I would say proactiv is the best........use it the results are visible in just 2 weeks.

I tried Proactiv and it starts by smoothing out your skin and then it starts working with the problem spots and after about two weeks my skin was really clear. It comes with this refining mask that you can use at night which also helps for specific spots

i dnt think that proactiv really works i think that yall just trying to sweet talk us to make us think that it really works

cool most people sayes it work but ma sis still looks like a monster

ooo yeah that was me who put that comment ma intitals are l.m.w im not suppose to give out ma real name