I always had problems with acne. I am really tired of skin problems and I have tried a lot of things. Nothing really helped me. Recently I met one girl with the same problem and she mentioned me Tazorac and Differin gel. Can I get more informations? Thanx

I understand that you are tired of your skin problems but you need to consult your doctor before using some of the new medicines. Tazorac is a medicine that is used to treat acne and psoriasis. It helps clear acne on the face by keeping skin pores clear. Tazorac is available only with prescription of a doctor, in the form of a gel and a cream. The risks of using the medicine must be weighed against the good it will do, so you need to tell your doctor if you have some allergies, if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Other medical problems can affect the use of Tazorac. Tell your doctor if you have any other medical problems, especially eczema because this medicine can cause skin irritation and may worsen this condition. Differin is a gel that is also used to treat acne. It should not be used by individuals who are hypersensitive to adapalene or any of the components in the gel because it has the potential to produce local irritation in some patients. Differin gel should be applied once a day to affected areas. I hope that you will find something that will help you.