HI recentlyswitched to lifestyles Skyn brand condoms. experienced discharge that cleared after 4-5 days but re-occurred after the next use.
Any suggestions as to what causes this. I am married w/ three kids and there isn't any worry about us having a std as we have been tested, her 3 times-its mandatory at her doctors office. The condoms aren't latex or Polyurethane. They do have non-oxyl 9 in them, more than my other brand. Is it possible to contract STD's from casual contact? I use the community shower and toilets where I work and have had my personal care, towels washclothes, soaps, etc... used before. Should I go back to my old brand? If it is an allergy will is the sensitivity to it there to stay?
The symptoms the first time did include painful urination at the tip with discharge from opaque yellowish. This cleared up after the first day. over the next few days the discharge became translucent and flow became less till gone. Came except for burning 1 day after having sex and used these condoms again. Help!!!!! %-)

The Lifestyles Skyn condoms "DO NOT CONTAIN NONOXYNOL-9" I bought a 24 pack online from RipnRoll.com - America's condoms superstore and it does not say anywhere on the package that they contain nonoxynol-9 lubricant. Plus Rip n Roll does not sell ANY condoms that contain Nonoxynol-9. You may just have an STD and not know it!

I just want to let you guys know the u can get a 12 pack of skyn condoms at wal-mart for $5.88 thats about 8 bucks less than the online stores.