hey I'm a 15 year old and i had unprotected sex for the first time yesterday with my bf . So the thing is when he felt that his sperm was about to come out he took out his penis and mastur bated . And then we stopped few hours after we did it again and when ever he felt his sperm was about to come he took off his penis and mastur bated again . But my vagina hurts right now and i had my periods exactly last week ago . So I saw in the internet that when a guy gets turned on he pre -cums inside with a little amount of sperm . So am i gonna be pregnant ?

Unfortunately pre cum can get u pregnant, the withdrawal method isn't the ideal method to be using, im not sayin your pregnant.but theres possibility If ur worried then maybe talk to a family member, or health professional Good luck

when he took out his penis and maturbated his sperms came out ike ten minutes after mastur bating . So I'm really scared of talking to my family . And few hours back i had some creamish discharge is it bad?

Hey Guys,

Just to let you know, pre-cum does contain sperm but it is a very low amount compared to actual ejaculation that chances of pregnancy occurring from pre-cum is very low.  It's the ejaculation amount that most usually will be the culprit on getting a woman pregnant.

Hope this helps

so do you think I will get pregnant?

I really doubt it. But, you should let this act as your lesson. What have you learned? I hope that it was to use protection from now on or you will be on here with frequent pregnancy scares and if you don't use condoms either with STD scares. Is this what you want?