Hi. Just recently I have experienced some very common flu- like symptoms but there is one thing that got me worried.
You see, not only that I suffered from these strong headaches, sneezing, sore throat, cough, but I have experienced one very strange symptom.
I've noticed this weird nasal discharge and it has never been like it. It has this strange greenish color and awful smell.
I really don’t know now what it is this but I'm sure it isn’t some usual flu symptom. Could it be something else beside possible flue?
Can anyone tell me more about this specific problem!

Well, although you have all typical flu symptoms I really doubt that we are talking about simple flu.
Yes, nasal discharge is common symptoms of flu, but if it is greenish with bad odor- I believe we are talking about one condition called sinusitis. In most cases- it is bacterial inflammation of tissue that’s lining the inner side of facial sinuses.
Symptoms are greenish nasal discharge, facial or dental pain, eye pain, headache, and a nighttime cough. I suggest you to contact your GP for further evaluation because you need a strong dose of antibiotics to kill the bacteria first and then- to treat other symptoms!