I have suffered from Sinusitis and Allergies for years and have tried many over-the-counter and prescription medications and surgery and am still suffering. I’ve been told that I can relive sinusitis without hard meds only by washing nose with the Sinuclenase can help me. How is it possible that washing your nose with the Sinucleanse system can help me when all these medications and procedure have not?

Well, most sinus problems are caused by thickened mucus in the nose and sinuses. The reason varies, but some common causes are cold, flu, allergies, pollution or dry air. Once it becomes thick, it can pool in the sinuses or in the nose, leading to the familiar congestion, drainage, headache…post-nasal drip…and mucus that remains stagnant provides fertile ground for infection with bacteria. So, nasal washes are the only way that thick mucus can be washed out of the nose. Rather than relieving the symptoms of sinusitis, nasal washes actually treat the root problem.

Well I suffered badly with this for many years from a child until some years ago and most things I did gave only temporary relief or made it worse in the long term.

Cleaning the nose by intake of water then blowing will help but here is the important part..... never blow your nose both sides together. Only one side at a time. Do not blow hard and fast but longer and building up to a moderate level of pressure. Never use Sinex type liquids they will feel good at first but over a period of time will exacerbate the problem.

If you blow too hard the pressure difference will force the mucus back into th sinus and it will stagnate there and cause infection. If you go swimming in water certain people will get a situation where the water is forced into the sinus and will stay there and stagnate causing infection. Sometimes this is able to be ejected by lowering the head by bowing and then raising up and down.

We are all different but this helped me I am able to breath easily for the first time now since an accident that broke my nose and cheekbones but can not recommend surgery.