Hi, in the last couple of days, my condition with sinuses has worsened, and now I have excessive mucus. It is in my nose and throat, so I went to doctor. He told me that I have upper airway persistent cough syndrome, or post-nasal drip. How do you deal with this condition?

Hi, my sister had post-nasal drip not so long ago. It was caused by sinusitis that she didn’t cure completely before she stopped with medications. She had difficulties breathing because of excessive mucus in her nose and throat. The whole area around the nose and under eyes was swollen, because liquids have accumulated in her sinuses. A doctor prescribed her antibiotics for post-nasal drip, the same one that she used for sinusitis, and told her that this time she had to finish the treatment. Her secretions were thick and hard to blow out. It was very irritable, and caused her many headaches. She used moisturizer spray, and it helped her a little with post-nasal drip symptoms. You should try it too.