To me it looks like you have sinusitis-so basically your sinuses are inflamed which are usually lined with mucous membranes that could become irritated by very different causes such as tooth infection, air travel due to the atmospheric pressure changes but also some nasal polyps that affects the drainage or from nasal defects and the result could easily be sinusitis that is often manifested with mucous filled throat. I advice you go see a doc just to have some physical examination in order to determine which sinuses are affected and the traetment would differ depending on whether it is about chronic or acute sinusitis.

Can somebody tell me what could be those earaches I have accompanied with frontal and back headache and I permanently have mucous filled throat condition. My nose is running, I have sore throat this mucous filled throat is giving me real hard time and also my my nose is full of thick and greenish mucous also –what could this be and how i could get rid of this mucous filled throat? Thanks much!