Hi, I am 24 years old male and I would like to get some suggestion about my problem if it is possible. I have noticed, several days ago, that I feel pain when I move my eyes. It makes me sacred very much as I haven't experienced such feeling before. Pain is not so strong but it is unpleasant anyway.

Hi, reasons for such pain as you have described may be several. As you didn't say if you had some flu or common cold I may guess what may be the cause. One of the reasons which may cause such pain is sinusitis. There are several sinus formation in human scull. Sinuses are small spaces filled with air in the scull and when you got cold or have flu it may be soared. It may cause inflammation in the frontal sinuses which are placed on the forehead so it may cause pain when you move your eyes. Other reason may be inflammation of optical nerve and it would be much more serious. Inflammation of optical nerve may be caused by bacterial or viral infection.