hello im 30 yo female i suffer from hay fever and nasal polyps , after a CT scan i had polyps surgilcally removed. now iam suffering from nasal discharge that accumulate in back of sinus and slip to my throat
my condition is getting worse now iam pregnant . the discharge also have a greeny colour and somethimes hard texture. please help :$

Hello, I recently had the same problem, I also had this nasal discharge slipping down to my throat, it made me cough and was pretty unpleasant. Once I started to feel my throat becoming pretty sore, somewhere inside my ear started to hurt and that’s what actually made me go see the doctor. He explained I had the sinus infection caused by this nasal discharge which I haven’t treated on time.
What I was suggested to do was to keep the mucus thin by using saline nasal sprays and increasing the humidity of air by vaporizers.
But I somehow seem to cannot get rid of the nasal discharge, I am allergic to pollen and I often sniff and my nose is running the most of the time, I have constant headaches and this condition of chronic sinusitis is driving me crazy! I seem to be hopeless. I hope you will find the solution for your condition!

i had the same problems for years and the doctor suggested having my sinuses drained. its a minor op that drains the sinuses but the problem is that its only temp u have to have it dont every 2-3 years but it does releieve the headaches and thr sorness of the throat its worth a try. good luck.