developed this odd dull pain which I’ve never experienced before. When I press on that area, it’s almost like I have a bruise. I lift frequently but don’t strain a whole lot. I’m worried as sh*t to what the cause could be for this. 30 years old and healthy ish. No problem urinating or unloading. No soreness in testicles either. 

Sounds like a sore muscle. Try heat and rest to see if it goes away. If it doesn t go away, see a drs to get it checked. Could be a hernia if it goes down or disappears when you lay on your back. Could be lymph nodes that line the crease between your thigh and scrotum that swell and hurt if you have an infection or illness. Some sexually transmitted diseases will swell and cause pain in the groin lymph nodes. It could be a cyst under the skin, a pulled muscle, a bruise. See a drs if it lasts more than 7 days.