Had an ultra sound that showed I had a swollen lymph node in my groin.Ever since I got the swollen node I've experienced erectyle dysfunction?Iys been around 21 days now.Does swollen lymph node cause erectyle dysfunction?

I suffered the same thing...a weaker erection..I also had an inguinal hernia repair on the same side as the lymph node a couple of years ago..My lymph node became swollen due to a lower ab injury. Haven't been the same since. Have you found a remedy as yet?

I saw a surgeon he said it was a left inguinal hernia a small one but the lymph nodes are not swollen they're okay. The weak erection is because of the blood supply is limited due to the groin injury I have.I'm supposed to go for a surgery to fix that hernia.. Is it safe or not a good option? Will blood circulation improve after the surgery or worsen? Please help me out

And btw you should eat garlic ..it helps to improve blood circulation around the groin