Hello

About 3 weeks ago I started to get a dull pain in both my testicles, some times it would be more sharper in just one. It went on for a few days and then went away. It then came back worse and since last week I have had a unconfortable feeling in both my groins, its worse in the left side. My right testicle started to swell abit. A few days after that it went away again but then the groin pain came back so I went to my doctor. My doctor checked my groin and said they could feel no lumps or bumps and to come back if there was anymore problems.

It had gone away over the weekend but today(Monday) it has come back worse than ever, my testicles are aching and my left groin feels almost like there is something sticking into it just pressing against it. I am a 19 year old male with no previous health conditions. I cannot get it of my mind and I will be seeing the doctor as soon as possible. I think it could be epididymitis, a hernia or cancer.

Just wondering if you find that sitting or lying down the pain diminishes. Is it painful when you handle the testicle. If it is not painful, it could be referred pain from your back. Have you done any heavy lifting or have you been playing any contact sport?

Hope it gets better soon.

I have actually been doing some weight lifting but I stopped just before these problems, I am not a body builder I was just trying to get fit. Its worse when I am sitting (driving etc) and when I am walking around. Its a little better when I am lying down. When handle my testicles there is a bit of pain, they seem alot sensitive than usual. I am going to see the doctor tomorrow about it.

I am not a doctor, but common sense plays a lot in working out what is wrong with ones body.

It certainly sounds to me if you have a hernia as a hernia is a tearing of the muscle in the groin and they are associated with pain in the testicles.

It is not just weight lifting that can cause it but violent sneezing or even coughing.