Discomfort between thigh and testicle for about 3 months. Lately it has developed to discomfort in lower abdomen when lifting light weight items (15 to 30 lbs) Pain has not been severe. Just annoying and has me worried more than anything, since it has not gotten better. The discomfort is similar to having your jeans riding up and squeezing your testicles.

Went to Dr. in first month. He did not feel anything out of order. Checked prostate (seemed fine). Felt for hernia (none detected). A week later he did a complete phys. Urine was fine. All blood work was fine. PSA was 4.3 (little high) age 62. Colesterol a little high. But in general good health. I used to play a lot of handball, but this uncomfortable feeling has kept me from playing almost completely. Pain most noticeable when sitting or sleeping. (Hard to get to sleep sometimes) (take aspirin to get to sleep). Pain almost disappears when walking or standing. What could it be???

I believe I am having the same problem. Have you gotten better? What was the problem?

Same symptoms, get sore right testicle, soreness into upper inner thigh, abdomen muscles get sore, exercise make it worse, doc tried antibiotics twice and no help, tests normal. Did you find what it is? I sure need some help.

Hey guys I have also had that pain, the only thing that ended up working was 3 drugs at the same time
1 medrol dose pack
100mg doxycycline 2xday for 10-14 days
500mg of NSAID 2xday

hope that helps

Hey, I've had the same problem as well. I got it checked out by a doctor also thinking it could be a hernia, and everything came out normal. My pain has gone away due to resting of my body. I usually exercise (lift weights/ play basketball) every other day, but resting for a week has helped the pain disappear. I did not take any medications such as tylenol, ibuprofen, or advil at all to get rid of the pain.

Here's what I did to get rid of the pain was:
1.) Rest, little to no heavy exertion
2.) Use ice on my testicle, lower abdomen, and the muscles around my groin for a few days.
3.) Sexual acts with my girlfriend also helped relieve me of the pain

Hope this helps a bit.

Might be Prostatitis, google it

Hey, I've had similar issues to you guys especially with the basketball/weight lifting.

I've had the same pain in early 2010 and I went and got my testicles checked because I was afraid the pain came from there(they were fine), since the lower ab pain feels like someone lightly hit you in the testicles. So it went away in a few weeks, I am not sure if I rested or not.

In the past 2 weeks I've had the pains again in the groin(inner thigh area too close to the testicles), pubic area, lower abdomen area and even lower back. It's not a strong pain but it lingers and gets annoying, especially when I'm sitting.

Thinking back of it I did start lifting a little heavier in the past month and started my first basketball session after a long time which drained me, and since then it's gotten a bit worse.

I am not sure if I should rest and what it is. But for now I will try to take it easier on the weights for a week and see what happens.

Any news from anyone else?

I had exactly this too. It's probably because of the way you sit! I tend to sit to one side of my chair, slightly rotated away from my desk with my right leg crossed under my left thigh and my right foot hanging off the left hand side of the seat. This posture crushes your left vas deferen and testicle against the side of your pelvis, puts stress and cuts off blood to your left thigh because your right ankle is under there, and the rotated sitting position puts stress on your left lower back. I'd be interested to see if you people with the right-hand variant of this sit slightly rotated to the right! Try sitting upright with both feet on the floor in front of you for a few days and see if this helps!

Hey guys, 20 year old male here with very similar symptoms. I've sat Indian style in my chair my entire life and the pain switches back and forth between the two testicles, so Maxnormal's hypothesis could very well hold up.

I just pray I haven't done any lasting damage... :-(

Hey... I'm having the same issue.  I had prostatsis and that did get rid of some of the pain but not most of it.  My doctor ordered an ultrasound and found that I had varicocele.  You might want to ask your doctor about that as well. A couple of things a varicoele effects are fertility and sometimes low testestrone.  At times they will cause pain.  My doctor said that there are 3 reasons to get the surgery for a varicocle:

1. If you are trying to increase sperm count and fertility.
2. Trying to raise testosterone.
3. There is pain due to the vein.

Inguinal hernia was finally detected after 15 months of pain. It was repaired and the higher levels of pain was helped. Still having pain from 3-5 level. It's been 2 years since the hernia repair and I am beginning to think I have other things going on besides just the hernia. One MRI showed Prostate Calcifications. I don't know if this could cause the pain. The Dr. did not even mention it as a problem.

this is called jock iche and could be treated by anti fungal cream

Hello everyone. This happened to me about three days ago while lifting. The pain is very minimal but there is discomfort. I first noticed it in the lower left ab region close to behind the pelvic region. Then I noticed that my left testicle had this mild pain also. Later I also felt the pain in my inner left thigh, very close to my scrotum. I lift everyday, and since the day it happened the more I lift the more discomfort I get in my lower ab. I do not notice the pain in my testicle or thigh while I lift, but it feels like there is a literal hole inside my lower ab region when I lift a lot or am close to finishing my routine. Three things: Pulled groin, varicocele, or a hernia. I really hope it is mild enough that it will go away without me having to break my routine. The pain is not severe enough for a twisted testicle or a major hernia. But I want to say one more thing, If you have been having pains in your groin for a while, and this has spread to your lower back, please get that checked out as it might be something way more serious. Hope you all are better, or will get better. Peace. 

Hi I've been getting a pain in my right testicle for about 3 months now it's not overbearing just really annoying and starting to worry me I don't want to lose the ability to have kids and stuff. Went to a doctor about 1-2 month ago because I had found a little lump wear the pain seemed to be coming from but when I went we couldn't find the lump and she thought everything seemed normal. The pain is still there on a daily basis and seems to go up into my inner thigh I swear the vein going to the testicle has something going on with it(feels like where the pain is traveling through and doesn't feel the same on the other side the vein feels hard and thicker on the side that hurts. Also my erection seems hard to get it up like there's no help coming from that right testicle if that makes sense it seems like I don't get fully erect until I'm about to orgasm or keep going back and forth between hard and soft. I used to be able to get a erection at will and I'd make it pulse whenever I tried I feel like this is where my problems are coming from because I don't feel like I can comfortably use my right testicle sexually anymore. I'm only 23 years old. I want to make another doctors appointment but I don't have insurance until next month so I'm trying to wait it out. Any ideas are appreciated. 

What sucks is I went to a urologist this summer for something else but forgot to mention this because there was another thing that was higher priority and made me not even think about this again until I got that figured out. 

This is literally exactly, and I mean exactly, what's going on with me too (little disappearing lump and all) ... (Have yet to go to a doctor because of insurance as well) ... Im 19 and the only other thing I can say is the discomfort kinda radiates in my right upper thigh as well. In the next upcoming month or so if you get an answer I would be extremely grateful if you could reply with any details. Thank you.