Well, it seems that these days everyone is talking about reiki. I know some basic facts, but I'm interested in more. I heard something about distance reiki. Friends told me it's about some symbols that help in transferring energy, but I didn't quite understand them. Is that even possible? I mean, it's hard enough to understand the flow of energy in and around us, and now this. Help!

Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen, that's the word, or should we say, words you need to know. "No past, no present, no future", that would be the meaning of these phrase, but since everything in Asian culture has double meaning, we could also say "Buddha in me contacts Buddha in you". And yes, it is all about sending energy over a distance. It requires a lot of practice and above all, open minds of both the sender and the one who receives the energy.