I am 26, married & have a 23 month old daughter. I had some major dizziness Friday night. I didn't think anything of it until it got really bad. Then it hit me, I have only felt like this 2 other times. The 1st was a few years ago, when I suspected a pregnancy, but it ended in miscarriage early in if it was (about a week after expected period date). The second time was about a week after I conceived. I do know the exact date of conception, the only time we had unprotected sex. We found out 2 weeks later.

Now, I am wondering if I am pregnant again. This really seems unlikely though. We had sex on the 24th, and not since then (he came down with the flu). My period started on the 16th. He used a condom and I am not scheduled to ovulate until around now.

To be honest, I would not have even thought about being pregnant if I would not have had this dizziness. I have had other cases of lightheadednes, but this was similar to what I have heard vertigo described as. The only difference is that it was constant spinning that caused nausea. It reduced after sleeping, but I still feel a little out of whack! Very bloated, headache.

I am afraid that I am over reacting. My husband thinks I am insane to even consider it. I am smart enough to know however, that pregnancy can occur with a condom & when you aren't expecting ovulation.

Has anyone else had this dizziness? Similar experience? What should I do? I can't really take a test...it is only a week after the possible conception date & my period isn't expected until around the 14/15/16 of the month.

I want to know either way. I want to be able to give this baby the proper start. I do not drink at all & I have never smoked or even tried drugs. I eat better than most, but I do drink a lot of caffinated soft-drinks. Plus I would like to get on prenatal vitamins if needed.

Any advice? All comments are welcome, if they are relivent to my problem. Please do not post a new subject here! Thanks.

I just wanted to say thanks in advance for any advice!

Dizzy spells is an early sign of pregnancy..I would wait at least 14 to 16 days after intercourse to take a home pregnancy test....

Hey shuggywuggy... i like to know what happened, i have got a smiliar feeling last night...i am 3 days away for my cycle to start, this is my first time so eager to know if my dizziness 2weeks after sex is something what i am thinking. i have no other symptoms though and i have never experienced dizziness in my life.

Guest wrote:

shuggywuggy wrote:

Hi, could u tell me whats the end of ur story? Did u get pregnant? cz I have dizziness since about a week but for 2 days it was more stronger n higher temperature came along with it.. im (not) expecting my period til 20th June, is it possible to feel as early?