Please don't judge my situation if I wanted to be judged I just need to talk to my friends or family since they all have a really bad opinion of me now but I feel as if I must do right by my child regardless of how I feel I had unprotected sex around 25th-28th of September 2014 with guy A I was having unprotected sex with guy b threw out this and up to December 2014 I found out I was pregnant on Christmas Eve and thar my due date is july 15th 2015 I've entered this online to try see when conception took place and I am getting a conception date of 16-22 of October 2014 I had a few scans after and all are around the same due date only off by a day or two my latest scan was my 28th week scan and baby was measuring 3 days ahead of her due date Ive had so many restless nights worrying over paternity as I told guy b he was the father due to conception dates I am going to get a paternity test when baby arrives but I would like to sleep until then as guilt is eating me alive is it possible for ultrasound to be off when dating by almost 1 month??

Hi Stressed,

With an expected due date of July 15, 2015 your last period should have started around October 8.

You'd normally ovulate between about October 19 and 24, days 11 - 16 of your cycle.  Sperm can survive UP TO about 5 days.

Since you did not have sex with Guy A after 28 Sept:

1.  Guy A is not the father, 100%.

2.  Guy B is the father, 100%.

I wouldn't even worry about the DNA test. 

No, the timing is unlikely to be off by a month.