i have recently put 2 stone on in weight i eat hardly anything same as always really! my stomach has swolen looks like i am pregnant but i am definately not! i suffer from bad dizzy spells and migraines i dont feel myself at all and all i do is fall asleep as soon as i sit down from work i am truley exhausted and very concerned!

Sounds like hypothyroidism to me.... get your thyroid tested by your dr. with a simple blood test. A hormone replacement pill should have you feeling better in a few weeks. hope this helped and good luck!

Hallo,
Are you experiencing any problems with bowel movements or maybe constipation? Bloated stomach can be caused by many things, and also it can be a side effect of some medication. Are you using any pills? Maybe birth control? Birth control medication can have side effects that you have described in your post.
The nausea and dizziness, and falling asleep easy can be connected to your blood pressure. Have you measured your blood pressure lately? Have you had any problems before with blood pressure?
As other poster suggested it could be connected with the thyroid as well. If your hormones are not functioning very well you really should take some tests. Your symptoms describe many things so it is hard to guess what is causing all of this.