I have been having problem with hypertension lately. Often I do not feel good, I have headaches, I get tired easily, especially when I do some physical activity. I measured my TA last few days, in the worst case it was 150/90. I have around 15 extra kilos, which I intend to lose as fast as I can. I am interested in connection between hypertension and hypothyroid. My friend had problems with that gland, which resulted in hypertension. Could this be the case with me?

Could be, but most probably is not. You mentioned extra weight. You are intending to relieve yourself of those extra kilos. Let us hope that it will be enough for regulating your blood pressure. If not, then we might consider other causes for your troubles. Hypertension and hypothyroid are connected. Lessened function of thyroid lead to low levels of T3 and T4 (thyroid hormones) which causes hypertension.