hello i wanted some advice. I get extremely tired after eating. I fall asleep. I also feel moody sometimes. During the day I get cravings for sweet things. I also get quite sore back muscles, neck muscles and have terrible problems with my circulation often waking up to pins and needles in my hands arms and ankles and when in one spot. Currently I have chinese needles to help, I take no supplements.

Good day. Well, poor circulation is definitely related to some bad eating plans and bad groceries that you are eating. I suppose that this is the main reason why are feeling tired every time when you are eating something.

Also, very poor circulation can lead to several changes in appetite and weight loss. It can also lead to several digestive issues that can result in constipation and cramps. I will try to explain this easy for you - if your blood is pumped throughout the body less efficiently, all the other processes are slowed down.

The same thing happens with blood and oxygen.

This needs to be checked. 

I have the exact same symptoms and to add, I don't need to eat much at all to feel stuffed and miserable

I also have the exact same syptoms. The only addition I would make is the strong urge for sweets right after I eat. I was considering getting checked for diabetes, thinking it had something to do with a big carb and sugar intake.

I feel exactly the same way but I am coming off of drugs (opiates). These are all symptoms of drug/alcohol withdrawal. Do you currently take any pain medication or barbituates?

You should get your THYROID checked! Could be an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism) Look it up and see if the symptoms apply to you!