Hi, I am 23 years old female and I m experiencing dizziness and sweating in the same time. It started several weeks ago and I thought it will pass as I was working very hard in that time. I have noticed that I feel dizzy and cold sweat cover my forehead. I don't know what can be reason for this so I would be very thankful if someone is willing to share his experience.

Hi, from these facts you have mentioned it may be that your blood sugar level in the blood may be low. When it happens you may experience such symptoms like sweating and dizziness. Also you may give your blood to analysis just to check number of red blood cells and hemoglobin. If problem lasts than you would see your doctor.

Hallo,
These symptoms are very often symptoms in many disease. So it would be very good if you could provide us with some more information about your condition, like if you have any pain in your body. I know that this is very common in fibromyalgia but you would notice pain in the muscles as well. Also this may be caused by hypertension and hypotension. These two are both related to your blood pressure. Have you been having any problems with blood pressure ever in your life? Try to monitor your blood pressure for next several days. Are you taking any medication right now? Could this be caused by the medication because many pills have similar side effects as well.