Hi, I have found out I was hypo by trying to get pregnant. Now I have treatment drugs, actually replacements for thyroid hormone. But how difficult will it be for me to get pregnant?

HI, I had the same problem with hypothyroidism. my pregnancies were highly dangerous, as I tested high for reproductive immunophenotype as well as antiphospholipid antibodies and antithyroid antibodies. My immune disorder would treat the pregnancy as a foreign body and attack fetus. I had four miscarriages in 2 or 3 years, and 4th time my doctor decided to give me intravenous immunoglobulin treatment. It saved my pregnancy, and I now have a healthy 5 month old baby. I also now other women with the same stories. Unfortunately, this drug is not FDA approved and insurance companies don’t cover the costs.

Hallo,
Can you give me more information on your hypothyroidism? I know that this condition can affect many aspects of your life. How long have you been on your hormone replacement therapy? What kind of medication have you been using. You have to know that altering your diet will also help you to maintain better health and you will have fewer consequences from malfunction of your thyroid gland. The pregnancy can be problematic with malfunctioning of thyroid gland. You will have to talk to your doctor about this. If you get pregnant you will have to pay much attention during pregnancy because hormones can affect your pregnancy in grate manner. I hope this helped you a bit and good luck with pregnancy.