I have gained about 45 lbs in the last two years, I am 46 years old.
I have heartburn really really bad and if I miss one pill, its terrible!
Now I have dirreah, bloating, constant burping and after that dies down a little at night, the gas starts... I have pain directly under my left breast toward the middle most of the time... I am very tired and was recently put on synthroid for thyroid... oh, and one more thing, I am hot all the time...
I really feel like I'm falling completely apart, can anyone help?

Sounds like menopause.

Maybe you're pregnant?

hello i have been feeling the same way. except im barely truning 12, very tall for my age and skinny. im totally scared it hurts a lot when i breath under my left breast

Is the pain located under your ribs or maybe lower then ribs? I ask this because this sounds to me like irritable bowel syndrome. The diarrhea and bloating are just typical symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Also accumulation of gas and heartburn all point out to IBS. You said that you are taking medication for your thyroid. Do you think if this could be a side effect from these medications? Many medication have side effects that could result in stomach problems and pain in your abdomen and your breasts. Did you doctor do any blood test when you were visiting him?
I think you should watch what you eat in next period and try to rest as much as you can.

jenny wrote:

You are not falling apart. Sounds like you have a problem in the gut which is manefesting these symptoms. Suggest you obtain a high quality pro-biotic formula and take it regularly.