Hey

Ive been put on xanax because they reckon i have panic attacks anxiety ........... Now if this is the case the tablets would help? Yes sometimes they do but i have to say it a load of c**p... I feel so bad today and i cant do my work, im 23 male and ive had test after test my blood count in my liver was abit high at first then the 2nd time it was ok thats the only thing they came up with, everything is CT scans other blood tests CLEAR

At the moment i feel though everything is spinning (no its not vertigo either) and feel sick very light headed, no energy i dont know why this comes on and off dr's dont know why.. i feel like there is nothing you can do about it!

help ?

There is a lot you can do about it. Try to put some structural rigidity in your life. Get up early every morning at the same time everyday. Go to bed at the same time every night. Go take a walk or a jog in the park, or workout at the fitness center for 45 minutes to an hour before going to work. If you are unemployed, go get a job. Even a part-time job will do. Keep trying if you can't find a job, and don't be too picky. Having a job, even a part-time one, will greatly improve your self-esteem. Try to have an active social life. Find yourself a girlfriend. Join a club. Go visit some social networks online. See if there is a support group in your area for people in the same situation as you. Generalized anxiety disorder usually afflicts those who are shy and introverted. I have been there.